Nothing epitomizes the spirit of Boston than marathon weekend and the traditional Red Sox game on Patriots’ Day.
So how about spending the biggest holiday in Beantown with your favorite Pats player, and getting a ride to Fenway on the Gronk Bus, no less?
Yep, Gronk is giving away the ultimate fan experience with a charity raffle to support the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation team, which has 10 members running in the marathon.
Our star tight end has teamed up with former New England offensive tackle Matt Light once again to offer up a VIP trip of a lifetime — and created a hilarious pitch video.
While we’re pretty sure Rob can dominate that elliptical machine, but it’s a nice touch.
The lucky winner gets:
- Two tickets to Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays Game on Monday, April 17
- Hotel accommodations at the Envoy Hotel for Sunday, April 16–Tuesday, April 19
- Travel allowance of $1,500 for flights
- Meet & Greet with the Gronkowski Family
- Transportation from Red Sox game on Gronk Bus
- Tom Brady signed jersey (NOT the one that was stolen from Super Bowl LI)
All proceeds go to the Light Foundation, Gronk Nation Youth Foundation and military service initiatives.
To find out more information and to enter, click here.
The deadline for the raffle is Saturday, April 15, and the winner will be named at 5 p.m. ET that day.