Join The Gronk Nation Running Team
Monday, April 16, 2018.
Gronk Nation Youth Foundation is proud to be an official charity partner of the John Hancock Non-Profit Program of the Boston Marathon to be held on Patriot’s Day, Monday, April 16, 2018. We are currently accepting applications for charity runners and Boston Marathon qualified registered runners to run for and represent the 2018 Gronk Nation Marathon Team.
$7,500 for Charity Runners in need of a bib
$2,000 for Registered/Qualified Runners who have a bib
FEES UPON ACCEPTANCE TO THE TEAM:
$100 Administrative Fee paid upon acceptance; $360 BAA Registration Fee paid directly to BAA in January
- The person receiving the entry bib must be the sole person who utilizes the number. It may not be transferred, sold or auctioned to another person.
- The runner must abide by all rules and regulations regarding the BAA Boston Marathon.
- When selection to The Gronk Nation Team has been finalized, valid credit card information will be collected from all participating runners. In the event that the runner does not meet the fundraising requirement, The Gronk Nation Youth Foundation reserves the right to charge the credit card.
- The runner must agree to wear the Gronk Nation Team running shirt while participating in the Boston Marathon on our behalf.
For more information on our program contact Susan@CharityTeams.com 978-852-7891
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- All Charity runners will receive an official bib into the 2018 Boston Marathon
- Meet with Rob Gronkowski
- Signed photo and ball from Rob Gronkowski
- This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the guidance and encouragement to successfully meet the goals of both running and fundraising.
- All runners will have a personalized online fundraising page and receive fundraising support from the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation and CharityTeams.
- Opportunity to participate in organized weekly group runs on the Boston Marathon course complete with aid station support
- Opportunity to participate in Tuesday night hill work outs and speed workouts
- CharityTeams weekly communications and monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches
- Nike Swag –gear to wear before, during and after running.
- Incentive prizes for fundraising
- Discounts on running gear
- Fun social events and friendship
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs
- An opportunity to attend the 2018 sold out Boston TEAm Party kicking off marathon weekend
- An opportunity to attend the CharityTeams OOT (Out of Towners) Brunch
- Private bus to the start