RUN FOR GRONK'S TEAM
JOIN OUR TEAM FOR THE 2019 BOSTON MARATHON!
We are currently accepting applications for runners on a rolling basis.
Applicants that require a bib will be asked to raise a minimum of $8,000 for the foundation.
Qualified runners that already have a bib are welcome to join our team and are asked to raise a minimum of $2,000.
Some of the advantages of being a part of Gronk’s team include:
- An official bib into the 2019 Boston Marathon.
- A Team Gronk singlet and running swag.
- Access to team meetings.
- An invitation to a meet Rob Gronkowski.
- Coaching and guidance from CharityTeams.com.
- A full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches.
- The opportunity to participate in organized weekly group runs on the Boston Marathon® course complete with aid station support.
- The opportunity to participate in Tuesday night hill workouts and speed workouts
- CharityTeams weekly communications and monthly meetings with guest speakers.
- Fundraising support.
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs.
- Access to incentive prizes for fundraising.
- Discounts on running gear.
- A private team bus to the starting line on Marathon Monday and much more!